Friday, September 22, 2006

YAY, GREY's IS BACK...!!!

First of all, off topic from my title, I have to say I'm not liking my new layout. Look for it to change pretty soon.

Anyway, yes, Grey's Anatomy is back! I'm so excited I could just burst! I was disappointed with the episode though. I want Meredith to hurry up and choose, damnit! Why is it that flaky women like that get all the sexiest "McDreamy" type men?

I felt so bad for Izzy. I just wanted to lie on that floor with her and cry. But such wonderful friends she has that would lie on the bathroom floor with her and just be there. I think that since Izzy can't be with Denny (shame they killed off one of the sexiest), she should be with McVet. They are both such good people. Meredith will just break his heart.

As for George, I don't think he will ever love the freaky doctor. She's telling him she loves him and he won't say it back. He says he wants to wait until he really means it but I just can't see him with her. He needs someone not-so-freaky.

I was impressed with Bailey. She feels responsible for Denny's death. She should feel that way because it was one of her underlings that forced him into the transplant.

As for McDreamy, it doesn't matter to me what he does as long as I can see that sexy face once a week.

I love that Addison hung the panties on the bulliten board. That's something I would have done. She knows it's over.

Anyway, I look forward to next week...

No comments: