Sunday, March 12, 2006

SNAKE SATURDAY PARADE


Here's Big Brother with The Twins after the parade. The big furry guy in the middle is KC Wolf from the Kansas City Chiefs.



Our friend, T, painted this race car for another friend that races. Big Brother got to sit in it and look important.




It was Little Brother's first parade. The picture was taken before the parade began. He slept through the entire parade and only stirred a little when the motorcycles revved their engines (He is so much his father's son). [NOTE: The mouth in the picture belongs to my friend, Ruizster]


The parade is an annual tradition for our family. This year the weather was beautiful and I got extremely sunburned on my arms and chest (I never remember sunscreen). We walked so much by the time we got home my feets and legs were screaming at me to not move again.

No comments: