Wednesday, June 08, 2011

HOW I LOVE MY BED

I really do love my bed. I dreamed about it all day today at work.

I thought about snuggling up under the covers with the fan blowing on me. I could imagine my hand underneath my pillow propping it up in just the right way.

I'm a tummy sleeper and I like to hug my pillow.

I'd show you a picture of my bed but my bedroom is a mess right now with laundry that has been folded but needs to be put away.

Plus, The Kid threw up spaghettios on my good comforter a while back and I've never been able to get the stain out so I'm using an old comforter.

I can dream though.

I'd like for my bedroom to look like this:
My stained comforter looked a lot like that except different colors.

I like this one too. I also adore the style of the bed and how nice and neatly the bed has been made. My bed doesn't get made very often since someone is still in it when I get up in the morning.

Isn't that armoire just to die for?

For years, Daddeee and I have talked about getting twin beds, mainly because he's a burrito sleeper.

In case you don't know, a burrito sleeper is someone that throughout the course of the night rolls their body up in the covers. By doing so, they rob the covers from their bed mate.

I rarely sleep with covers because of this.

I ran across this idea while searching for dream beds:

I think it's a spectacular idea! This could possibly be my next bed.

No comments: