Sunday, June 05, 2011

MEET JAX


This is Jax. We adopted him from Animal Haven. For the entire month of June, they are waiving the adoption fee for any cat over the age of 6 months. You should go and take a look at all the cute, adorable cats in need of homes. I'd have brought home every one of them if I had the space.

Jax is a very laid back 5 year old domestic. He weighs in at a hefty 14.4 lbs! He's neutered and declawed. When I picked him up from his perch at the shelter and he fell into my arms like a ragdoll, I knew he would fit right in with my family.

He could care less if you touch him, pick him up, cuddle him, or pet him. He's already baring his belly for me to brush.

And he's taken over my bed. He thinks he owns it.

Jax has the most adorable face too. He looks like he's a black cat but really he's a very deep brown.

We don't see it much because he's asleep most of the day but he has gorgeous yellow-green eyes.



I guess my little photo shoot is over. He's turned his back and brought out the flagpole!

By the way, for those that voted in the facebook pole, the name Jasper won but Daddeee pulled rank and chose Jax for his name. (He's such a Sons of Anarchy fan!) Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote with us.

No comments: