Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ADVENTURE OASIS...

It's not enough to say we had a good time yesterday.

It was more than relaxing.

It was more than fun.

It was an entire can of spray sunscreen (I love, love, love this stuff!)

We had a wonderful time at the water park and are looking forward to going again soon.

At first, The Kid didn't want anything to do with it. All week he swore he wasn't going and if he did, he wasn't going to get in the water.

We made him go and we made him get into the water.

He didn't want to get out of the water and he didn't want to leave.

He said he wasn't leaving. We told him he was.

He pouted.


He sulked.

Eventually, he gave up.


The Teenager check his phone every chance he got.


Daddeee check his phone every chance he got.

I used mine to take pictures.

I didn't want any calls or texts. I was there to relax.

And relax I did.

No comments: