Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'M IN LERRRRRRRVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...with my new TIVO! I bought it last Thursday but Tivo was slow so I didn't get to record Grey's Anatomy and that new show that comes after it. Luckily I was able to record Friday's showing of GA. I'll have to watch October Road on the puter.

I'm loving having it though. I no longer have to worry about Hubster setting the VCR to record, not to mention, using my worn out tapes.

The "season pass" option has already saved me from missing an epi of Boston Legal. They didn't show it here last Tuesday because of some silly reason so they showed it Sunday night at 11pm. I'd have missed it if the "season pass" hadn't auto recorded it for me! Tivo is my new best friend.

Another good thing about it is that since weekend tv sucks so bad, I can start recording shows I've never watched before and start watching them on the weekends...if I can stay awake long enough to watch.

Beware, subject change ahead LOL

We're on 8 hours of overtime this week. I've done 4 so far already so if I can keep up working til 2am for 2 more nights, I'll be all done with it and won't have to work the weekend. All these hours sure do suck but I'm loving the extra money. I like having my nails manicured and I think next time I'll go for the pedicure. Summer sandals, HERE I COME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of Tivo-lovers! It's the other thing besides Lydia I'd grab if our house was on fire!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I want tivo, I just don't want to pay for it

teeth bleaching