Sunday, April 26, 2009

NOTICE THE CHANGE?...

You probably don't but I sure do. I've been a bad, bad girl and have stopped watching what I eat. I'm making it a point to get back on the bandwagon and lose again.

I've moved my Weight Loss section to the top of the right sidebar. Sorry my darling sons, but right now I'm making this a priority. I figure this way, I'll see it every time I pull up the blog and it will keep it on my mind.

I bought myself a notebook and a nice pen so that I can journal what I eat. According to Jillian from The Biggest Loser, it's important to keep track of eating habits in order to find your triggers.

I know one of my triggers is my family and I've been spending a lot of time with them lately. I also need to get back to walking. I've been doing it but not faithfully like I did last year. I'm making myself accountable.

I've reset my goals, too. Notice the new picture on the sidebar. I've updated the numbers (along with changing what I've lost so far since I've gained a few pounds back).

I have some new recipes to use and a new eating plan. I'm adding more water to my list, also. I'm am not a water drinker and I think if I drink more, it will help tremendously.

So I'm at it hot and heavy. Wish me luck!

No comments: