Wednesday, May 27, 2009

AND THEN THERE WAS ONE...

Wow. The Teenager is gone. He left last night for his whirlwind tour of the east coast.

He's going to Washington D.C. where he will be attending a full military funeral at Arlington Cemetary. He'll also be seeing the majority of the monuments (did you know it takes 4 months to get clearance to go into the White House? We didn't).

From there, he'll be going to New York City where he'll be getting to go to a Broadway play (yet to be determined which one...any suggestions?). Then on to Boston, then Niagara Falls.

They'll be stopping in Chicago to visit the witch sister-in-law on their way back home.

He'll be gone for over 2 weeks.

I don't know how I'll do. So far so good but I miss him already.

I sent my camera with him so hopefully we'll have some good pictures to share.

How Gooey will do as an only child for a while, we don't know. This should be interesting.

1 comment:

nope said...

Jeanna, Is he going on a tour with school or something? Just wondering if there is a reason for the order in which he is going? My recommendation for a kid of his age would be Wicked - the story of the wizard of oz. It is a fabulous show. I have seen it twice and would see it again. Or of course Lion King... Again I have seen that 2x ... Great shows.