Monday, September 07, 2009

TODAY FOR ME...



Something in your life has to end today -- but it's almost certainly positive! Whatever you walk away from is almost sure to be long forgotten in just a short time. Let go and grab the next big thing!

I'm a Capricorn and this is my horoscope for today. I'm wondering exactly what it means.


I don't normally believe in the predictions of horoscopes but it always amazes me how accurate the descriptions are. I definitely fall under the description of Capricorn.





My favorite color is definitely not brown, though, so not all of it is accurate. My favorite color is actually orange. I prefer diamonds and rubies over garnets. I don't believe I have a lucky day of the week, although I may have to start paying more attention. I've always thought my lucky number was 3 but maybe that's something else to pay attention to.

This last one, though, is pretty dog-gone accurate. It's kind of spooky. It sort of makes me want to be a believer.

So, I'm off to go decipher what exactly my horoscope for today means. I think I'm ready to go grab the next big thing. Hopefully, it's cash!



No comments: