Monday, October 04, 2010

HAPPY MONDAY!...

It's only happy for me because I don't have to work today.

I am, however, going to the dentist.

Which I hate doing but I'm trying to psych myself into it.

So while I was browsing the web, I went to The Pioneer Woman's photo contest. Her category is favorite photos.

I have to enter one.

I was surfing through my photos trying to find my favorite, which believe me was not easy to do since any photo of my kids is my favorite.

I did run across this one.

Max07


This is a haunting photo for me.

Those are my dad's eyes staring back at me.

Dad passed 20 years ago. Many, many years before The Kid was even thought of.

Now let me explain a little. I have green eyes and Daddeee has brown eyes. Both which are dominant over blue.

According to statistics, The Kid only had a 6% chance of having blue eyes.

My dad's eyes.

And he's been on my mind a lot lately.

So I chose this photo as my most favorite today.

No comments: