Saturday, March 05, 2011

PURGE

I am so proud of myself today.

I decided that the pile of paperwork on my desk had reached it's maximum and it was time to clean out the file cabinet and purge old paperwork to make room for the new.

New file folders have been made. I even used my favorite font, WillingRace, to label the folders.

Every piece of paper and every paid bill has been filed away in it's proper place.

Did I mention how proud of myself I am?

I really am because I am such a procrastinator. If procrastinators had a queen, I would be it.

What I found in the old paperwork was rather interesting.

I found a receipt to a JVC stereo that was purchased in April 1991. We haven't even owned that stereo since around 2000.

Tax papers I'm not quite sure what to do with. I've kept all of our taxes since 1993. I'm not sure how many years you're supposed to keep so I kept 10 years. It sounded like a good round number.

Other than the bag of papers that I need to figure out how to dispose of, everything is neat and tidy.

I'm good to go now until at least the year 2020.

Love,
Queen Procrastinator

No comments: