Wednesday, March 09, 2011

SPECIAL PURPOSE



Remember back when Steve Martin as The Jerk discovered what his special purpose in life was?

Ever wonder what your special purpose is?

I've thought a little lately about what mine is. No, it's nothing like The Jerk's.

Of course, my main purpose is to take care of my family.

My "SPECIAL" purpose is to entertain my friends. I love doing it.

A normal Saturday night for me is having friends over for dinner. Usually we end up playing cards. Sometimes we watch movies.

We've even had themed nights. We did a Twilight themed night last summer. Everyone had a good time. I have it in the back of my head to do a few more of those.

On weekends that we don't have friends over, I feel lost.

I need to be useful and take care of my friends.

It's my special purpose :)

No comments: