Tuesday, September 19, 2006

IT'S BEEN A WHILE...

I haven't posted anything in quite a while. Life has just been so busy lately.

Big Brother went back to school He's in the 5th grade this year. He says he doesn't like his teacher which is going to make for a difficult year. He started SAGE (Students for Academically Gifted Education) again this year. He says he doesn't like his SAGE teacher either. This is going to be a very difficult year.

Little Brother is doing well. He turns 8 months old today. He's growing up so fast. He has 4 teeth. He's not crawling yet but can army crawl wherever he wants to go. He's beginning to get up on his knees and rock back and forth so it won't be long. He's going to be a monster once he begins to crawl so I'm willing to wait. He's doing great on solid foods now. I've moved him up to textured foods and he's loving it. It's nice when we go to restaurants and he can eat along with us. He's a huge fan of Chinese food...egg drop soup, those little crunchies that go in the soup, and rice. I even dipped his rice in the hot braised sauce and he didn't mind. I'm hoping he's not going to as picky an eater as his older brother.

Big Brother and I began bowling in a league on Sunday afternoons. It's been a struggle because he seems to think he should be an awesome bowler even though he just started. I took him for some lessons last Sunday so at least now he's using the proper form.

My bowling really needs some help too. I'm struggling to even bowl 100. I guess not bowling for 10 years will do that to ya. Now that we're doing it again, I realize how much I really enjoy it. After this league is over, we may just do another. It's a blast.

No comments: