Thursday, February 22, 2007

MAYBE I SHOULD CHANGE THE TITLE...

...to It's a BUSY Mommeee's Life. It's been so hectic around here lately sometimes I don't know if I'm coming or going.

Work has us on 6 hours of mandatory overtime because the volume is outrageous. Just one department is averaging 55,000 faxed prescription requests a month. That doesn't include the paper prescriptions that are being mailed in.

The overtime is tough on me because then I don't get home until 2:30 am but the extra money will be nice. Maybe I need to start doing some investment research. Any suggestions?

The boys are doing well. Big Bro just got back from a trip to Chicago with the grandparents. Little Bro is staying busy walking and jabbering. He's learning to put 2 sounds together and I'd swear I heard him say "doggy" yesterday. I know it was probably a fluke but it was just strange since he was playing with Ranger at the time.

I hope everyone is doing well. It's once again time to shove off to work.

No comments: