Sunday, November 18, 2007

BITCH, BITCH, BITCH...



I just can't stand......myself! I'm having the worst possible PMS that I've ever experienced. I blew up at Bubba yesterday (although, I believe he deserved it to some extent) and Dear Hubby says he doesn't want to be around me.



I don't know whether to blame it on the new brand of birth control pills the doctor put me on 2 months ago or the fact that I can't have my usual package of Ho Ho's. Giving up my PMS Ho Ho's because of being pre-diabetic has been difficult. Heck, giving up all my favorite things has been pure horror.



I've recently switched from Coke to Coke Zero. I gave up my sweet tea. I've been really watching everything I eat yet I feel like crap. And you'd think that with giving up these things, I'd have lost a pound or 2 but NOOOOOO!

It's no wonder I'm so crabby.

No comments: