Saturday, January 19, 2008

AHHH IT'S SUNDAY...


Hi. Ranger here. I'm highjacking Mommeee's blog today because I feel that she hasn't posted enough about me.

For anyone that doesn't know me, I'm a half American Eskimo, half Jack Russell Terrier, almost 4 year old dog. I believe that would be somewhere close to 28 in dog years. Yes, I'm knocking on 30's door, but, hey, 30 is the new 20!

I enlisted Mommeee to do a photo shoot of me. I wanted to share with everyone just how handsome and cute I can be.




Lots of people say I look like a border collie. I think I do, only I'm a smaller, cuter version.



See? I told you I was cute.






This is my good side.








I can be sexy and serious, too.
Ok, Mom, I'm done.







Did you hear me from behind that camera? I said I'm done.




So, now you've had a glimpse at me. I like this blogging thing. I'll have to do this again.

No comments: