Monday, March 10, 2008

CAN WE ADD A FEW MORE HOURS TO THE DAY?...

It's no fun being a blogging mommy when you don't have time to blog. A day in the life of Mommeee these days goes like this:

4:30am Drag my sleep butt up out of bed and take quick shower
5:00am Let the dog out, dry hair and put a few curls here and there to keep it out of my face (I can't stand hair in my eyes). Let the dog in and feed him breakfast. Grab a little bite to eat for myself. Put on some makeup to cover the luggage under the eyes while watching the news for the weather and whatever escapades the city has been doing overnight. Oh and get dressed too.
5:45am Out the door for work.
6:00am to 4-5pm Work.
5:30pm Fix dinner, eat, deal with Bubba's school issues, clean up the house because Heaven knows no one else will, and play with the kids (with whatever little bit of energy I have left).
7:00pm (this is a sometimes-happens if it's been a good day occurrance) Sit down for a little tv time (or as I like to call it, Me time).
8:00pm Bathe Gooey, read him a story and tuck him in.
8:30pm Bedtime for me if I'm wound down enough. Some nights I watch a little more tv to wind down.
Sleep then do it all over again the next day.

This is about as exciting as it gets. Oh and occassionally in the middle of all this, I'll get to spend a couple of minutes on the phone with a friend. So now you know why my posts have been so few and far between. Don't give up on me. I will be here occassionally.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I can't blame you for not posting so much! I too am stretched for time it seems. I think of all of these things I want to blog about and then either forget or run out of time.

Anonymous said...

Man, you need another vacation! lol I got tired just reading about your day! I hope life eases up on you soon! HUGS!!