Monday, July 26, 2010

CATCHING UP...

It has been so busy here the past week I haven't had time to sit down and catch you up on the Twilight-New Moon Party.

It was a hugantic success. Yes, I know that's not a word but I'm using it anyway because it gets my point across.

We all had a good time, lots of spaghetti with meatballs and Italian sausage was ingested, the movies were enjoyed and prizes won.

Uh huh. Prizes.

The Teenager put together 2 slide show presentations with trivia questions for the end of each movie. I was so proud of him and his computer skills. He's a computer genius.

T won the first game for Twilight. She knows WAY too much about the movies so she can't play anymore.

I won the second game.

We each now have a handsome Twilight cup from Party City. (Pretend I'm showing you the cup in extreme Vanna style).



But the reason I've been so busy is because I was getting The Teenager ready for his almost annual vacation with the Grandparents.

This year he's headed to Washington state. They left yesterday.

Today he's in South Dakota at the Corn Palace.

Nope, I have no clue what that is.

He's keeping in touch with me by texting which is extremely nice and helps with my not-having-him-home sickness.

I have lots of it when he's gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont know WAY to much about the movies......ok I lied I kind of do know way to much about them lol