Thursday, July 29, 2010

I SURVIVED...

...my first Water Wednesday.

This is how it started: I was listening to a radio program a while back that was talking about how groups of people are trying to get other people to stop eating meat on Mondays. They're calling it Meatless Mondays.

This is definitely not for me. I need meat.
But my little brain began to buzz and I thought of another route I'd like to try along the same lines and that's to drink more water.

So I came up with the idea for Water Wednesday.



On Wednesdays, I don't drink anything but water.

No coffee.

No soda pop.

No tea.

It wasn't easy but I survived.

I spent a lot of time in the bathroom.

But I survived.

I plan to do it each week. At least for one day out of the week, I'll be doing something healthy.

Join me next week for another Water Wednesday!

No comments: