Saturday, February 04, 2012

LOVE IS IN THE AIR



It really is. It's getting close to Valentine's Day so it is truly in everyone's thoughts.

Some are thinking of what to get their true love. Other are thinking of who their true love will be this year.

I love all the wonderful people in my life but I'm more of the thought of things that I love this year (Those that are included in "people" already know I think of them all year long).

I've listed several things over my blog years of
things I love such coffee, wine, shelves, etc.

In the few days up until the holiday, I'm going to share some other things that I love.

Hang with me this week and next to find out. If there's something that you want to share that you love, give me some comment love! It might just be something that I love too!



No comments: