Sunday, February 05, 2012

MORE THINGS I LOVE


I love to read. I love books. I have as far back as I can remember.

In the past few years, I haven't allowed myself much time to read. This year I've promised myself I would make the time to read more.

I just finished The Hunger Games. I know, it's a the latest trend following The Twilight Saga (which I did read and enjoy) and Harry Potter. I only survived the world of Hogwarts to book 4 before I fell into the every-book-seems-the-same-to-me rut. Maybe someday I'll continue with the rest.

My all time favorites are the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich (this is where my dog, Ranger, got his name). I need to get #18 to catch up. It's on my "I promise myself to read more this year" list.

I plan on finishing The Hunger Game series. I'm hooked.

I plan on reading some old time sappy love stories. Harlequin romances are great for taking the reader away from a hum-drum world and dropping them into a world where love always wins and every man is a romantic.

I'm among a big group of fellow readers so what books do you love? Give me something good to add to my list this year.

No comments: