Wednesday, April 05, 2006

OH THE HEARTBURN!!

We had friends over for dinner on Saturday and Hubster mixed up a double batch of Dirty Margaritas. I drank one before dinner then one with dinner. We had burgers on the grill (fabulous!) with all the fixin's. I don't know if it was the first margarita on an empty stomach or the red onion on the burger. I thought I was going to die! My chest was burning SO bad! The back of my neck was sweating and I was burning up all over. Hubster went and got me some Tums, I took 2. I tried going outside to cool off but that didn't help. I tried lying down in our bed (I know, rude since I had guests but at this point I didn't care). I joined our guests at the table again and took 2 more Tums. Finally, after about 30 minutes, the heartburn began to fade. Whew! What a feeling! I felt So much better. Damn those wonderful Dirty Margaritas! Think I'll make some more this weekend.

No comments: