Saturday, December 23, 2006

HE CALLED ME ON IT...

My dear husband called me on my bad attitude. He says I'm ruining Christmas for him. I'm sorry he feels this way but if he'd help take on some of the stress throughout the year, maybe I'd like holidays a bit more.
I'm the one that has the task of making sure there's enough money to buy these presents that each year get more and more expensive. I have to make sure that HIS out of town family gets presents mailed to them on time. I'm the one that does the Christmas cards that have to be printed, signed, and mailed. I bake the cookies so he can take them to work and look good with his buddies. I help whichever family we have Christmas with make the Christmas dinner. If we go out of town for the holiday, I have to pack up the boys and make sure they have everything they need. (Giving credit where credit is due: Hubster packs his own clothes when we travel...most of the time).
So I think next year, I'll let HIM be the one to do all this stuff so that I can enjoy Christmas. Maybe that will change his attitude about the way I feel.

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Amen to that sister!