Wednesday, December 13, 2006

LIFE GETS SO BUSY...

This past week has been a tad bit busy. Between bowling, Christmas parties, family drama, trying to find a part-time job, and preparing for Christmas, it's been hectic. That's why I haven't been here to post much.
I wish I could share more right now but it's not a good time. For now, I'll just post some recent work for you all to see.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So as you can see, it's been busy. Hope you are dealing well with the craziness of the seasons.
Oh, on a side note, we're having dinner with friends on Saturday at El Sombreros. It's one of our favorite places to eat and they have the yummiest margaritas so I plan to have a few or more (I won't be driving!). If you can, join us!

No comments: