Thursday, May 31, 2007

AAAAAACCCHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Bless me. I'm afraid all this rain we've been getting this past week has brought on a summer cold for me. I started sneezing this afternoon and continued all evening long. I'm afraid my co-workers were tired of saying bless you.

Now I'm home and have a bad case of the sniffles and a stuffy head.

I awoke this morning and decided it was a good day to make a stew. Gooey and I made a trip to the store and got the goodies. The house smelled so good. I was anxious all evening long to get to take my dinner break at 8:30 and eat it. The wait was well worth it! Daddeee and Gooey had some for dinner too and Daddeee said Gooey chowed. He's a good little boy for eating his veggies. He'll eat all those veggies but the strange little kid won't have anything to do with hot dogs (is he really MY child?) As a mom, I shouldn't complain, I know.

Bubba comes home from vacation with Bams and Pops Friday night. I'm so excited I could just burst! I miss the little varmit. I'm sure a month from now, I'll be ready for him to go back to school.

No comments: