Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LIFE GETS IN THE WAY...

I know just about every other blogger out there has had the "I'm such a bad blogger" post. Well, this one is mine.

My name is Mommeee and I'm a bad blogger. I haven't had a ton of time lately to compose anything worth posting let alone finding the time to post it.

Today I'm posting because all this busy life stuff has gotten to me and left me sick and tired...literally. I'm spending the day doing nothing but laying around, relaxing, and making myself feel better.

If my headache would go away, I'd write about something incredibly interesting like how The Teenager got suspended from school for telling the girl that lockers next to him that she stinks. In all honesty, she does (I've met her many times) but the school evidently considers honesty to be bullying, too. And since he got suspended, he doesn't get to perform in Branson with his orchestra in May. This is a crock of bullshit and I'm fighting this one with the school. How can a suspension now keep him from participating in an activity 3 months away? It's wrong. I've read through the school policies and can't find anywhere that supports this decision. Unfortunately, with my schedule and the school's hours, I can't make a connection with the principal to discuss this.

So that's pretty much the gist of my life right now. Daddeee's been sick with a cold for over a week now, coughs all night keeping me awake. If it weren't for that keeping me up, Gooey would have me up anyway because he's decided that monsters are attacking him at night and he won't sleep all night long anymore.

It's no wonder I'm sick and tired.

1 comment:

A Christian Mom said...

Wow, sounds like it's been crazy in your neck of the woods!

I can't believe your son was suspended for telling someone they stunk. "IF" there was going to be any punishment, I would think a detention would've been sufficient. Good for you, for fighting it, I know I'd be doing the same thing!

I hope you & your DH get to feeling better soon!