Monday, February 09, 2009

WHATEVER...

I had every intention tonight of updating the ol' blog with the beautiful pictures I took Saturday on our afternoon outing to Powell Gardens and some pictures of Gooey with his new haircut. But, apologies, it's not going to happen.

Gooey fell asleep on my lap around 6:30 because, as we all know, it's exhausting getting a hair cut, especially when you get all of them cut and not just one. Really, he was tired because he didn't take a nap at the sitters today but that's ok because I'm tired too. Mondays really wear me out.

Since I'm so worn out tonight, I have no umph in me to edit the pictures from Saturday and post them. It'll just have to wait for another day.

Actually, I'm more than physically exhausted. I'm mentally exhausted. I've spent the last month or so dealing with a vicodin-addicted sister that can't understand why I don't want to be around her only to find out that her daughter was arrested last week with her drug-dealing boyfriend. The niece broke up with the boyfriend and now he's threatening her. Come to find out, he'd been abusing her throughout their relationship. I've distanced myself from them both for a while now for the one reason that I need to protect MY family. The sister can't understand this and I don't have the patience, nor energy, to explain to her why. Hopefully, some day she'll understand.

So, here I sit, wishing I could show you the wonderful photos I took of my handsome boys. I just don't have the energy. I want to. I just can't. It's an excuse for my laziness tonight. I know.

Whatever.

No comments: