Sunday, March 29, 2009

A FEW RANDOM THINGS...

I'm blank on what to post about today so I'm just going to include some random things about me that you may or may not know.

1. I don't have a knuckle in my right index finger.
When I was 18 months old, my finger was cut off by the spokes of my oldest sister's bicycle. They were able to save everything except the lower knuckle. I have a Frankensteinish scar all the way around the finger.

2. I'm partially blind in my right eye.
Due to surgeries for a detached retina not going correctly, I lost the central vision and partial peripheral vision.

3. The only man I've ever slept with is my husband. This is something I'm proud to say.

4. I made out with a boy in church when I was a teenager. This is NOT something I'm proud to say.

5. I like pickled pigs feet. You may be thinking to yourself "Ew, gross!" but they're really rather tasty.

6. I'm down to $32 in my checking account and it has to last until next Friday. I overspent this past week. I'm a bad girl. NOTE: this is only my personal account, not the household acct.

7. I've been redecorating my upstairs bathroom for over a year now. In my defense, the hold up has been Daddeee. I've been waiting for him to finish the painting. He has promised the finishing touches will be done tonight. Look for a post with pictures to come soon (as long as he upholds his end of the deal).

8. I spend $10 a week on lottery tickets. Well, not every week but most. It's part of "my" money that I splurge and play with. I'm seriously thinking of switching to investing it in the stock market if that ever recovers.

9. I don't have a girlfriend that I share everything with. Instead I share everything with my husband, whether he wants to hear it or not. I wish I had a girlfriend to do things with, though. I've never been really good at making friends.

10. I have 2 tattoos. One is purple baby footprints over my heart. The other is 2 blue rosebuds and the stems come together and make the shape of a heart. I want another.

No comments: