Sunday, June 04, 2006

IT'S RAINING, IT'S POURING...


We were planning on a day at "The Springs" today. We woke up to rain. Metro Weather says it might rain off and on all day.

Big Brother will be so disappointed. Of course, he's not up yet. He probably won't be up until noon or so considering he was still up watching tv at 3 am. I don't blame him. I remember doing the same thing when I was his age.

My sister, V, who was closer in age to me, would stay up half the night too. It was a summer tradition that we finally got to stay up and watch all the tv shows we normally didn't get to see. The local tv stations played reruns all night of old shows. We didn't have TVLand, Nickelodeon, etc. back then. Heck, we didn't get cable until I was Big Brother's age.

Anyway, since I rambled off my topic, we will have to reschedule our trip to the park until tomorrow. It might be better to go on a Monday anyway instead of on a weekend day. Let's hope.

No comments: