Monday, December 28, 2009

HELP WITH IDEAS!!!...

As you can see by the new image to the right, there's a big event coming up.

Yes, I'm turning 40. That's FOUR OH!

I have mixed feelings about this.

On one hand, I'm entering the midst a group of elite folks that have seen 4 decades of life.

On the other hand, I've seen 4 decades of life! That's a lot.

So for the next 16 days, I plan to recap some events that were meaningful for me from the past 40 years.

Also, I'm in need of ideas. How should I celebrate?

What would you do to celebrate a 40th birthday? Would you go somewhere special for dinner? Would you take a trip somewhere? Would you throw a party?

I can't take a trip anywhere, well, because I'm broke. But I can go somewhere special for dinner or someone can throw me a party.

Help me out. Pass along some ideas to an ol' fogy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mommeee,

Happy Birthday! I think 40 is great. You're truly wise and experienced but still young at heart and body with plenty of time to make new memories and take on new challenges. You should definitely celebrate big.

Throw yourself a party and ask family and friends to help out. Pick a dozen or so people, and then assign each with a different Arbor Mist flavor and ask them to make an accompanying appetizer. As as gift, ask other guests to bring along a photo of him/her with you and a handwritten memory to post on a bulletin board. And of course make sure to include music, more wine and some dancing.

Hope its a memorable occasion!

Sincerely,
Arbor Mist