Thursday, February 03, 2011

GADGETS

Yes, I love gadgets.

I'm a definite 21st century gal who loves the computer, couldn't live without my washing machine and dryer, am spoiled to have a dishwasher, and don't get me started on my fireplace that lights with a flip of the switch.

I'm always excited to get new gadgets. One of the most amazing of them that I own is this one.

No, it's not something you would stuff your bra with. It was given to me by my father-in-law and I love it's purpose. The ones pictured are Nylon Pan Scrapers.

It works wonderfully well scraping egg residue from my non-stick skillets.

They're also great for removing cookie bits from your cookie sheets. I love this item. I personally own the plain white nylon scraper but will definitely look for a more colorful one next time I replace mine.

They also come in more high tech versions. This one is the iSi Museum of Modern Art Pan Scraper in red. A little more than what I would need for my purposes but who knows what you might be scraping from your pans.

All of the above can be found on Amazon by searching "pan scraper" and range in price from $2.99 for a package of 2 and up. I'm sure they can also be found at Walmart or Target or maybe even your local dollar store.

Go buy one and experience pure happiness as I have.

No comments: