Sunday, May 29, 2011

SO PROUD!

I'm a little late with this post because the end of the school year just gets a bit crazy, especially when I'm getting my next child ready to start school.

On the same night as the Kindergarten Round-Up for The Kid, The Teenager had an awards banquet to go to for orchestra.

Daddeee took him to the banquet and I took The Kid to his new school. We rushed through it and were able to make it to the banquet before the awards ceremony began. Whew! Thank goodness because I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

He got his varsity letter in orchestra! I'm so proud of him for lettering his freshman year.

His first question for me was "When do I get my jacket?"

Funny considering it's almost summer and it would be too hot for a letterman jacket. That just tells me he's proud of himself.

The banquet was a blast (even though most of the food was gone by the time The Kid and I got there - my meatloaf was gone!).

Oh and here's the picture of the finished product that I promised you.


It was amazing to watch The Teenager and his friends together. They were all so happy.

Another year is under our belts. I look forward to summer and all the fun we have to look forward to.

No comments: