Saturday, July 29, 2006

HOUSECLEANING...

I made another change to my decor. How do you like the colors? Made a new header too but I'm not sure about it yet. I will probably still play with it and tweak it a little.

Speaking of tweaking, we stopped at Starbuck's before we came home tonight and I drank an Iced Caramel Macchiato (such a bad girl). That's why I'm up so late. I'm sure I'll pay for it in the morning.

We went to BRU and bought Little Brother a new car seat. He's growing so fast, he grew out of his infant carrier. He's sitting up on his own now (for the most part) so he'll be able to sit in high chairs at restaurants and the shopping cart at the store. (I need to get some pictures of him sitting up!)

So, weekend plans include a trip to the Woodlands to watch a little dog racing. I'm really, really looking forward to it. We're going tomorrow night. Sunday, we're probably going to have a sleepover at Hubster's aunts house. We'll watch movies and play games. It'll be fun.

Now for the not-so-fun part of the weekend. Monday (yes, Hubster is off on Monday's so it's part of our weekend), I'm going to the doctor to have a bad spot looked at on my back. We're looking at probably just having it removed. From what I've been told, it doesn't have the qualities of a cancer spot, but I want it gone just in case. Wish me luck!

Have a good weekend and I'll fill in more details and pictures from our busy weekend later.

PS. I need to figure out how to add links because this new layout doesn't have a section for links and I NEED MY LINKS!

No comments: