Monday, July 10, 2006

VISITING MOM'S IS FATTENING...

Yesterday we went to my mom's for dinner. She fried chicken, made mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob, macaroni & cheese, green beans and rolls. I'm not kidding, I gained 1.5 pounds yesterday! We had a wonderful time. It was the usual family visit. Sam got drunk and Mom got mad a Sam. Nothing out of the norm. Oh, and she baked a cake too.

Here are some pictures I promised of my great-niece.


She looks just like her daddy did at that age.


Today, we did our Olive Garden lunch. Soup, salad and breadsticks....oh so good. Since Tippy spent the night, she watched the kids after lunch so Hubster and I could go to The Bar. I had a beer and I've decided I don't like beer anymore. Since I had Little Brother, it just doesn't taste good. I'll just stick with my cosmos.

No comments: