Thursday, October 16, 2008

BLOWING OFF STEAM...

Tonight was The Teenager's fall orchestra concert. He's been playing the violin for 2 years now and has gotten pretty good. We, Gooey included, really enjoyed the concert.

Each time he's had a concert in the past, I've told my sister about it and she's forgotten. "You should have reminded me," she'd say.

So last night, I reminded her and she said ok. Again, tonight, on my way home from work, I called her and reminded her, giving her exact time and location. Did she show up? NO! Big F-ing NO!

When her kids were younger, I rarely missed a concert, event, etc of any kind that they participated in. She has never once made it to one of The Teenager's events.

I wish I could say that posting this to blow off steam helps but it really doesn't. I'm so angry with her. It'll be interesting to hear what her excuse is this time.

1 comment:

A Christian Mom said...

HUGS! I'm sorry your sister didn't show up! Glad the concert was good, though.