Wednesday, August 05, 2009

FAMILY LIFE...

It's getting about time for life to go back to normal for us around here at Chez Mommeee. The Teenager goes back to school in less than 2 weeks. Daddeee's been off work for the past week and will hopefully find something really soon so that his aspect will go back to normal too. Gooey's existence has been in turmoil too since he's been staying home rather than going to the sitter.

Last weekend, Daddeee and I made a social appearance at a show for a fellow businessman/entertainer, Uncle Roy Hoggins. He performed his "Stink-o-rama" at The Riot Room in Westport. It was an interesting evening, to say the least. Uncle Roy is a shock performer and began his show by walking in with fireworks emblazened on his jacket. He ended the show by having his scrotum and nipples pierced. I know. Crazy. His act was followed with performances by "The Tards" and "Troglodyte", both heavy, HEAVY metal bands that I did not enjoy. An interesting tidbit of the evening was this fellow, who I'm hoping had just lost a bet and doesn't normally wear a keg suit in public. I had to take his picture because it was so unbelievable. Later in the evening he treated us to a dance performance with the bands. I just kept thinking I hope I don't find out that he's not wearing anything under that suit.

With really nothing else going on, I figured it time to update my photo on my facebook page. I chose this one with the Gooey boy. I love those blue eyes and that cheesy smile!



And here's a picture of my furry little boy, Dexter. He's almost 9 months old now so I'm thinking he's pretty much done growing, I hope. I love the size he is, just perfect.

No comments: