Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FINALLY!!!...

Back to that big news again.

Remember? Me...rambling on about something like trying to buy a house?

Well. It's happened.

We close a month from today! Wooohooo!!!
Want a sneak peak?

Say pretty please...

Oh naw, you don't even have to do that because I'm just so darn excited.


The picture doesn't really do it justice. It makes it look small but it's really not. It has a living room, kitchen, dining room, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a family room, and most important: a big walk in closet just for me.

I've already taken dibs on it.

So now my mind is racing. Colors, furniture placement, packing...

Oh how I hate packing.

I wish I could just take a vacation to The Pioneer Woman's lodge and come home after it's all done.

But, alas, that won't happen.

I did take a week off work so I can enjoy our new home.

Oh, and The Kid's first question? "Can I bring my Game Cube?"

Priorities LOL

1 comment:

Toni said...

Yippy! So excited for you!!