Tuesday, April 27, 2010

GIRLS NIGHT OUT...

Several months ago, I began joining my sister for Girls Night Out with the girls she grew up with.

On our most recent outing, we went to Olive Garden where we enjoyed wine tasting, fattening hors d'oerves, and even more caloric main courses.

The wine tasting was exquisite. I tried a Muscato (Castello del Poggio) for the first time and found that I truly love sweet wines (as if Arbor Mist didn't already know that).

The salad was as good as always and the bread sticks were divine. I ordered Chicken Parmesan. I know, kind of boring but the menu was overwhelming and I just couldn't decide so I went with easy.

But, most of all, the company was charming, delightful, amusing, engaging, and even more that I can't even begin to put into words.

I've come to really enjoy and look forward to our monthly girls nights out. I can't wait for the next one.

No comments: