Sunday, April 25, 2010

TOO FUNNY...

Last week my sister picked me up from work to go to dinner with some friends.

We were on our way to Olive Garden when we came upon this:

We had been stuck in traffic and I even had my sister hold up everyone behind her because I wanted to take this picture. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. How on earth had the driver even managed to get his vehicle into that position.

Here's a close up so you can see what I mean:

He is wheel-to-wheel, ground-to-bottom-of-car stuck on that median. To top off his dose of bad luck (or judgment), notice the police car behind him--in rush hour traffic.

And as we drove by, boy was he arguing with the passenger. Do you suppose it was his wife and she was giving him an earful? If that were me and Daddeee, I know I would have been.

It made for a good chuckle to start off a fabulous evening -- for us anyway.

Oh. On a side note. Back to that original photo:

My sister cracks me up because I think she's the last person alive that still buys scented trees and hangs them from her review mirror!

I love her anyway.

No comments: