Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

Last night, like many others, we colored eggs.

It was quite hilarious watching us. There were several egg casualties, thanks to Tim, but we ended up with a wide variety of decorated eggs.

This one is my confused egg. Is it a chick? Is it a bunny? I don't know. I found the template online and thought it was cute. It's by BUNNY-CHICK!


The dyes we bought weren't too great so I ended up getting out food coloring and playing a little. This egg is thanks to the black food coloring I bought for a halloween tombstone cake. My sister says it looks like a rock. It really does!

The Teenager's egg can't be posted because he decided to have a little fun with the crayons and it got a little bit perverted. Bad Teenager! Bad Teenager! (It was funny though)


And so, after the fun Easter Egg Hunt this morning, the darling little eggs became breakfast.

Happy Easter, everyone!

No comments: