Friday, May 11, 2012

FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy


Like everyone else, I had to read this book.

I bought it to read on the bus during my trip to Chicago with The Teenager and his school orchestra.

I didn't know what it was about before I started it other than what the description on the back of the book says. A parent of one of the other teenagers asked me what I was reading.  I showed him the cover of the book and he smirked.

Wow did I get a surprise when I got into the book. I then realized why the other parent smirked. He had heard about the book. I was a bit embarrassed.

I highly recommend this book as a fantastic read. I learned quite a bit about a lifestyle that I hadn't ever thought about before.

The story is thought provoking. Just as Anastasia wonders about how and if she can live the lifestyle, I also wondered.

It's a very erotic story and I found the vibration of the bus to be very distracting.

As for the ending, I won't say anything. I'll just say I can't wait to get the second book, Fifty Shades Darker, and begin reading it.

No comments: