Wednesday, June 20, 2012

DALLAS IS BACK!!

Dooo do dooo, do do do do do do, do do do da da doooooooo!

That's how I sing the theme song to Dallas.

I'm so excited it's back. 

I remember watching old JR Ewing squash his opponents and his family members.  He stopped at nothing or no one to get what he wanted.

And how he's back in the saddle again, so to speak. 

I love the new story line.  I love the sexy actors.

I hate watching Sue Ellen talk.  I think Linda Gray has had so many face lifts, her lips are gone.

I hate JR's eye brows so much I challenge someone to tie him down, trim them, and mail me the clippings.

Not really.  I kid.

Not about how much I hate his eyebrows, just the tying him down part.

And Bobby Ewing.  I had a crush on Patrick Duffy when I was just a wee one watching the original Dallas.

Ok, so I wasn't a wee one.  I was an eensy bit older than that.

But I want to leave you with this:




Which of these houses is the true South Fork?

No comments: