Monday, June 04, 2012

EASY CREAMY RANCH PORK CHOPS


These have to be one of the easiest pork chops I have ever made.

I place 4 pork chops into the crock pot.  I used bone in pork chops but in hind sight I think boneless would have been better.  The pork chops get so tender, they fall off the bones.

To the crock pot, I added a 10.75 ounce can of cream of chicken soup.  I suppose you could use cream of some other soup but I prefer this one.

Then I added the powder contents of 1 packet of ranch dressing mix. 

That's it.  

I turned the crock pot on low and left it alone for about 6 hours. That's all there was to it.


I mashed some potatoes and used the sauce from the crock pot as the gravy.


I also made some collard greens fried with bacon but they turned out prettier than they tasted.  This is one item I need to do some research on and find a better recipe.

 I love simple Sunday meals.  This would also make for a good weekday meal that would be ready by the time you got home from work. 


Oh, and for dessert, we had the cake I baked yesterday.  I made a Berry Blue Jello Cake.  I think I prefer the strawberry jello better but I wanted something a little different for a change.

It is as yummy as it looks.

Be jealous.

No comments: