Wednesday, May 31, 2006

AHHH THE DMV...

I had to go today to get the tags on Hubster's van renewed and pick up the pictures of the boys from "Tarjay". We started with Tarjay. The girl gave us the pictures then requested that we allow them to use pictures of Little Brother in their advertising. I signed the release papers and even got some free pictures for it. This is one of the pictures they want to use.



Then we went to the gas station. I should have done that first because the price went up 10 cents while we were in Target. UGH! After, we got some lunch at McD's and went to eat at the lake. I ended up feeding all my fries to the ducks. There was one duck that just wasn't quick enough so I was trying to make sure he got one. Even the birds were darting in stealing fries from the poor duck.

Then, I had a flat! Talk about UGH! We got that taken care of then had to get the van inspected. That wasn't so bad. The DMV, on the other hand, was another story.

It's "take a number" now. I pulled #51. They were on #20. We waited for almost 2 hours for what took only 2 minutes once it was our turn. I guess that's what I get for waiting until the last day of the month. Bad girl!

No comments: