Sunday, May 21, 2006

SUNDAY MORNING...

Sunday mornings are usually my time. I like to get up before everyone else and watch one of my favorite news shows, CBS Sunday Morning.

Today they did a segment on registering mixed breed dogs. The American Canine Hybrid Club has begun recognizing mixed breeds. I would like to have Ranger registered. He's a mix of American Eskimo and Jack Russell Terrier. We call him a Jackimo.

I didn't get to watch as much of it as I would have liked since Little Brother got up early. I fed him and bathed him while it was on. It's hard to listen to the news and bathe a baby at the same time.

Speaking of Ranger, he's feeling better this morning. He actually ate. I gave him some Pedialyte to drink last night before bed and again this morning. Hopefully, whatever made him sick is out of his system.

Mom's coming over today to watch the boys. Hubster and I have a luncheon to go to at his lodge. Hopefully, Little Brother will not be fussy for her. Big Brother is grounded so he will be here to help her if needed.

Well, I'd better get my rear in gear and finish straightening up the house before Mom gets here.

No comments: