Saturday, May 06, 2006

AHHHH COFFEE...

I've been up this morning since Hubster left for work (6ish). I slept like crap last night. I couldn't fall asleep and when I finally did, Big Brother woke me up because he thought he heard someone in the kitchen. Ranger was in his cage in there so he was probably hearing him. Then as I'm trying to fall asleep again, Hubster keeps grinding his teeth. It's worse than normal. I'm hoping coffee will help today.




I'm jonesing for Sopranos. Hubster hasn't been up for watching this week. We're on Season 5 episode 2 (I have to watch it again because I missed what happened with Adrianna at the end). I got the rest of Season 6 but I still need to burn them. If Hubster doesn't get on the ball, I'm going to start watching them alone.


This stay-at-home mom thing is awesome but I'm beginning to feel the affects. I'm a little stir crazy this week. Probably because everyone's been sick and I'm seriously in need of outside-the-house time. Maybe we'll go do something tonight.

No comments: