Saturday, August 26, 2006

DOWN IN FRONT...

I took Big Brother to see "How to eat fried worms" at the movies last night. When we walked in, there were only 2 other people in the theater. We chose very good seats and sat to watch the previews. Right before the movies began, a family of 6 comes in. Now, remember, there are probably 100 empty seats in the place. The man of that family chose the seat directly in front of Big Brother. WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! Couldn't he have sat one more row down so that he wasn't blocking my son's view? Couldn't he have sat a few seats over? I get so pissed because people only think of themselves. (Not only was that rude but his cologne stunk and almost made me gag!)

We got up and moved 2 rows down in front of them. I told my son I wish I had a big, bulky hat to put on. I'd wear it through the whole movie.

On the good side, I really enjoyed the movie. I had read the book as a child several times. I read it to Big Brother when he was little and I will read it to Little Brother when he gets a little older. If you haven't read it, even as an adult, I recommend it.

No comments: