Thursday, August 10, 2006

GEE I LIVE A BORING LIFE...

There's still nothing much going on around here. We're going to a Chiefs party this weekend that I'm looking forward to. It's the first preseason game of the year, playing Houston.

We got an invitation to Hubster's stepsister's son's 1st birthday party. It's the 20th but school starts the 21st so we won't be making the trip to Springfield for it. I was shocked we got the invitation. They usually don't include us. We get reemed by Hubster's dad for not acknowledging them yet they never acknowledge us. Evidently, they got reemed too LOL. It's a stupid situation. Why should we be obligated? Oh well.

Since there's not much going on here, I'll leave another joke to fill space.



I have such a warped sense of humor these days.

No comments: