Wednesday, August 22, 2007

RAMBLES...

Yes, yesterday's Wordless Wednesday (not-so-wordless, in my case) was The King, Elvis Presley. I'll admit I'm a huge Elvis fan. I listen to his music (have it on my mp3 player) and if I can catch a movie, I'll watch it. I've been to his house, although it was back before they opened up the upstairs. I'd like to go back again but can't seem to talk anyone into going with me.

Something else about me that I've never posted on this blog is that I'm a freebie-a-holic. I love to get free samples in the mail. I used to have daily boards I would visit but with time being a rare commodity lately, I've not done it as much as I'd like. Today, I took a few minutes and signed up for several. Walmart.com has several options for free samples that you qualify for if you sign up for an account (are there many people out there left that don't shop online at Wally World?).

Here's a link to another good sample:


Folgers Gourmet Selections. Get A Free Sample

I chose the Vanilla Biscotti.

Hmmm, what else is going on? Well, Bubba started Middle School this week. He seems to really be enjoying it but of course, it's still the first week so time will tell. I told him I DO NOT want to know the principal at this school. Last year, I received too many calls from the principal because Bubba couldn't keep himself out of trouble. He's been warned that the consequences have been raised this year.

I'm still waiting to hear if I get to move to the day shift at work. If they turn me down, I'll probably look for work elsewhere. I'm tired of not seeing my husband except while he is sleeping or on the weekends.

Gooey turned 19 months old this past weekend. I can't believe how time is flying.

Nothing much else is happening here. Hope all is well with yours and may life continue to bring you happiness.

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Ohh Vanilla Biscotti coffee

YUM!!

Count me in.