Saturday, August 11, 2007

WET, WILD, WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!...

Not necessarily in that order, though.

It's wonderful because it's the weekend and I don't have to get up early in the morning like I have every other day this week. Bubba had Camp Viking at school so I had to deliver him by 8am each morning, only to turn around and get him at 11am. I was able to sneak in a few winks with Gooey during the gap but it doesn't count as good sleep since there was a break in there.

It's wild because tomorrow night is DATE NIGHT with Daddeee. We have a sitter all lined up and a $50 gift certificate to AMC. I think I'm going to make him "pick me up" for our date and take me to dinner too. We haven't decided what we're going to go see yet but I'll keep you posted.

It's wet because Sunday we're going to Adventure Oasis again. It had been several years since we'd gone then last Sunday we spent the day there. It's a fun little water park with waterslides, a pool, a kid's play area and best of all, a lazy river. We spent the day floating around and around. Gooey floated on a tube with Daddeee and me, and Bubba and his buddy went off on their own. This time we're going to pack a picnic lunch and have a white trash lovely picnic on the hatch of the van.

So now I'm off to spend some me time in front of the tube. I need to play catch up on some tv watching and I think I'll paint my nails. I don't know what color yet but I'll keep you posted on that too.

No comments: